Edoten Men's Kimono Japan Shijira Weaving Yukata 701 Black Stripe XL
Free Shipping Included! Edoten Men's Kimono Japan Shijira Weaving Yukata 701 Black Stripe XL by Edoten at Zorro Store. MPN: YKTSET701B5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Traditional Relaxing Clothes. Material: Cotton 100%. It's made from cotton fabric. The name Yukata comes from Yu(bath) and Katabira(under-closing).
The name Yukata comes from Yu(bath) and Katabira(under-closing).
About one thousand years ago Court Nobles wore Yukatabira which were made of linin, when taking a bath.
It gradually became worn by warriors as well, who would, after taking a bath, use it as a way of drying the body.
The general public began to wear them about three hundred years ago when the sophisticated Japanese public bath became popular.
They were then made of cotton and were used every day as casual clothing after taking a bath.
Novadays people wear Yukata primarily for such occasions as summer festivals,fireworks events and bon dance fastivals.
Features & Highlights
- It is also recommended for events and festivals. Elegant Japanese color Yukata for Men.
- It is a Yukata tailored with cool weave fabrics!
- For perfect Kimono beginners. Easy simple Obi.
- 【M】 Length 140cm (4ft59in) Sleeve length 49cm(18in) Sleeve 69cm(27in) Height 165 ~ 170cm(5ft41in-5ft57in) 【L】 Length 145cm(4ft75in)Sleeve length 49cm(18in) Sleeve 72cm(28in) Height 170 ~ 175cm(5ft41in-5ft74in) 【LL】 Length 150cm(4ft92in) Sleeve length 51cm(20in) Sleeve 74cm(29in) Height 175 ~ 180cm(5ft41in-5ft9in)
- 100% cotton. Shijira Mens Yukata
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.41 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|