Product Description & Reviews
Do you do much reading on your computer, tablet or work under fluorescent lighting? If readers are your needs, then the combined optical technology of readers and anti-blue ray lenses of Gamma Ray FlexLite Readers will help keep your eyes reading-ready in any environment. Our affordable price points and fashion forward styles will allow you to pick up a pair for working at the office, home or outside.Package Includes: 1 Pair - Computer Glasses with amber tinted lenses to minimize Digital Eye Strain caused by harmful blue light emitted from digital screens. Complimentary frame carrying case and cleaning cloth..
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes: 1 Pair - Computer Glasses with amber tinted lenses to minimize Digital Eye Strain caused by harmful blue light emitted from digital screens. Complimentary frame carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible TR90 nylon frame material for durability and comfortable long-term wear. Casual frame design keeps you looking professional and stylish while working or playing video games.
- Your computer reading glasses magnification/power depends on how far you are from the screen you are viewing. For a laptop or desktop about 19+ inches away, select a magnification HALF your normal reading power. For a smartphone, tablet or a book about 12 to 18 inches away, select your normal reading power.
- Try today absolutely risk free with our 90 Days Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and experience the quality under our Lifetime frame and lens breakage Warranty coverage. If the product does not work out for you, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement.
|Brand:||Gamma Ray Optics|
|Part Number:||GR OR-003-C1-R100|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gamma Ray Optics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.