Product Description & Reviews
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year. The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. First off, the steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. This means no foot pain even after long hours of hard work. You've also go an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces and electronic hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits. On the comfort front, a removable sock liner proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work. And finally, these boots aren't anything if they aren't tough. Go ahead, just try and wear them out.
Features & Highlights
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability.Single boot weight: 1.58 pounds
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort. Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Padded top collars for comfort. Cambrelle fabric linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Rugged nubuck leather uppers for comfort and durability
- Goodyear welt construction for extra durability. Timberland PRO Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces
|Item Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Timberland PRO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.